The New Adventures of Frankenstein

COMING TO YOU IN A SPECTACULAR TWO-VOLUME SET!
VOLUME ONE IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW – SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS:

A monstrous horror-adventure series featuring the greatest horror icon of all time – The Frankenstein Monster!  Pulp 2.0 is republishing this classic paperback series by Donald F. Glut with all new artwork, bonus features and more, including the never-before published 12th and final novel in the series, FRANKENSTEIN: THE FINAL HORROR!

VOLUME ONE IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW! Only $35.99 Postpaid for USA orders only!

VOLUME 1:
1. Frankenstein Lives Again
2. Terror of Frankenstein
3. Bones of Frankenstein
4. Frankenstein Meets Dracula
5. Frankenstein vs. the Werewolf
6. Frankenstein in the Lost World

VOLUME 2:
7. Frankenstein in the Mummy’s Tomb
8. Return of Frankenstein
9. Frankenstein and the Curse of Dr. Jekyll
10. Tales of Frankenstein
11. Frankenstein and the Evil of Dracula
12. Frankenstein: the Final Horror!  (Exclusive!Never before published!)

Each volume will feature the complete novels along with bonus features from the Don Glut archives!  That’s over 800 pages per book!  Cover art is by the extremely talented artist MARK MADDOX (www.maddoxplanet.com) whose work captures the groovy horror that is THE NEW ADVENTURES OF FRANKENSTEIN!

WE ARE CURRENTLY PROJECTING VOLUME ONE TO BE AVAILABLE ON THE 15th of JULY, 2013.

Here’s what the horror critics are saying about Don Glut’s monsterpiece :

“I’m a huge fan of the Frankenstein monster, and my reading preference runs to multivolume epics like this, so just following the Monster’s saga through eleven fun, pulpy novels was quite enjoyable for me. His story leads through just about every pulp, comic book, or B-movie scenario imaginable. The cast of his antagonists includes a robot, several magicians, a secret international terror organization (think Dr. Evil, not Al Quaeda), a hunchback, a werewolf, Dracula, a horde of mummies, dinosaurs, a Frankenstein gorilla (reminded me somewhat of Hammer’s “Monster from Hell”), Mr. Hyde, and more mad scientists than you could wave a torch at.” - The Groovy Age of Horror

It comes to us from Pulp 2.0, the brilliant publishing house that’s striving to keep classics like this available for those of us looking for an escape to lands of adventure filled with busty beauties, evil professors, mad monsters and high flying adventure.”  - Dave’s Horror Reviews

—————————-
In addition to this new two-volume set, Pulp 2.0 will also be re-issuing the series as individual paperbacks and ebooks featuring the spectacular new artwork by comic book and animation artist Jim Craig!

This is a monstrous opportunity for you to get this classic series in a collector’s format.  If you love Frankenstein – the book, the movies, the toys, the comics –  this is the book set for you!  Please stay tuned as we update our Facebook Page with information on how you can get your very own collector’s set of  THE NEW ADVENTURES OF FRANKENSTEIN!

{ 11 comments… read them below or add one }

Don Lee April 18, 2011 at 7:14 pm

I’m a huge fan of off the wall Frankenstein material and would love to get copies of these novels. Please let me know as they come out!

Pulp 2.0 Press April 18, 2011 at 7:17 pm

Don –

The best way to get up to date information is to join our Facebook page at:

Or follow us on Twitter – @madpulpbastard

That way you’ll get up to the minute info on all of our titles and can join in on discussions, podcasts and the like…

Best,

Bill

Bob Hanon August 6, 2012 at 1:48 pm

I just picked up the Frankenstien set for my BN NOOK book and I find it very cool and a flash from the pulp-past. The writing style is very much the feel of the classic pulps and the horror genre of the 1960′s through the 1970′s when the genre began to die out. Glut’s writing has been a favorite of mine since Doctor Spektor from the Gold Key Comic days, (a reference to said character in the Frankenstien Lives book.)

Has he thought of writing a Doctor Spektor novel? With todays interest in the paranormal it would be ideal.

Chris May 15, 2013 at 9:32 pm

Good afternoon, all!

I’d love to preorder – but I live in Canada. Does this spoil my chances? Or just mean I need additional shipping fees?

Please advise – thanks!

Chris

David Billman June 27, 2013 at 6:54 pm

Can you give us a little more idea of what kind of bonus material will be in the collections that will not be part of the individual books?

Also, will the collections (vol 1 and 2) also be available as an ebbok or only a print edition?

This looks like an interesting project.

Thanks

David Billman

Pulp 2.0 Press June 28, 2013 at 12:57 am

Hi David –

The Bonus materials include an essay from Don on how he created the series – updated and reflecting all the information we know. In addition there will be pictures Don has from his archives – autographed mementos of the actors and others who inspired him. We also have pictures from Don’s movies, magazine clippings, and other press material. The 2nd volume will also have my interview with Don on how I convinced him to write the last novel in the series, FRANKENSTEIN: THE FINAL HORROR to wrap it all up.

The books are designed as an homage to the work Don’s former agent, Forrest J. Ackerman did with FAMOUS MONSTERS magazines. There will be photo galleries between novels and so on – things that will spark the same sort of memories from when you read those monster mags of yesteryear.

Here’s an “in-progress” shot of the Table of Contents page:

(By the way, you can “like” our page on Facebook to stay informed with all the latest Frankenstein info: http://facebook.com/pulp2ohpress )

The 2 volume collection will be in print only. Each is at least 820+ pages – 6 novels + the bonus material.

The 12 individual novels will be in both print and ebook. They will have new covers by artist Jim Craig (who has just painted our AGENT 13 cover artwork). They will be the novels only an won’t have the bonus material that the collector’s volumes will have.

I hope that clears up any confusion. Please feel free to post a question here or on our Facebook page.

Thanks!

Bob Hanon July 16, 2013 at 12:26 am

Hello Don,

It has been awhile since I wrote you. I was wondering if you will be attending San Diego Comic Con this coming week. If so where will you be so that I can finally meet you and discuss the art of story.

Bob Hanon

Frank N. Stein August 19, 2013 at 3:27 am

Greetings guys!

Can’t wait to finally read these books! Since July has come and gone, can you provide a revised Release Date?

I’m really jonesin’ for my next Frankenstein fix! :-) Many thanks for your great work here.

Pulp 2.0 Press August 19, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Hi Frank –

Thanks for the kind words. Sorry things have been so slow – it’s the result of a combination of things, but suffice it to say: I’ve blown my original deadline.

However, once AGENT 13 is finished and to the printers for proofing this week, I will refocus all my energy on FRANKENSTEIN so that I can give you a better idea on its release date.

Again, sorry for the delay – but I think you’ll agree it’ll be worth the wait.

B

Tim DeForest January 27, 2014 at 3:10 am

Any word on when these might be published yet? Also, will there be ebook editions?

Pulp 2.0 Press January 27, 2014 at 4:07 am

I am finishing these up this next month… 6 full novels is a lot of typesetting.
We have kindle ebooks already for the first two novels. We will be re-doing them with the new Jim Craig covers later, and issuing the rest as well. Jim has already turned in the first cover depicting a scene from the beginning of the novel in the frozen wastes.